Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey for me, turkey for you...

Sunday Nov 30, 2008

Turkey for me, turkey for you...

...Let's eat the turkey in my big brown shoe!

It's just not Thanksgiving without Adam Sandler's "Thanksgiving Song"!

And truly, we have so much to be thankful for:

  • a healthy heart (Jay just got a clean bill of health from his cardiologist last Monday!)
  • a big extended family who makes me laugh
  • friends who encourage me when I'm feeling overwhelmed
  • grandparents who actually *want* to babysit at a moment's notice
  • a hubby who likes to shop for groceries
  • big win by the Wolfpack that can get us to a bowl game
  • cow lovey that is (almost) guaranteed to get Jay to sleep
  • more food than either of us could eat in a month
  • warm flannel sheets
  • a daycare where both Jay and mom/dad are happy
  • a happy, healthy kid

We had a great Turkey day at the beach, enjoying time with family and eating loads of junk. We are so blessed.

No comments: