Saturday, June 27, 2009

From this moment...

Saturday Jun 27, 2009

From this moment...

...Life has begun
From this moment,
You are the one

Warning, sappy post coming up. If you're reading for my witty humor (or, more likely, my uber-cheezy attempts at humor!) you'll be sadly disappointed. I just saw this video that one of my Facebook friends posted, and it truly touched me. Life is made of a million little moments, some happy, some sad. It is so easy to lose sight of that in planning for the future and always looking for that greener pasture. This video is by two parents who have redefined for me what it means to live fully in each moment and to cherish what you have.

Get your kleenex ready...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6Njr-qkq0

Comments:

Eliot was blessed to have such understanding and loving parents.

Posted by Ali Perry on July 02, 2009 at 08:34 PM EDT #

No comments: